Don’t the months fly by…it’s already time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This month go all out on your cuteness. Hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Rachelle as this months guest designer…she had created a fabulous card this month.Continue reading
Australia has been in my thoughts alot lately due to the wild fires threatening so much of the country. This card is quintessential Aussie to me. It is made using products from the fabulous Uniquely Creative Stamp company .
- Used images from two stamp sets – Good Onya for the Kangaroo and Eucalyptus Branch for the eucalyptus. I stamped them on alcohol friendly cardstock (I use a either Spectrum Noir or Hammermill cardstock) and coloured them with copics.
- Diecut images with matching dies.
- I knew I wanted to have a subtle background so once I had laid out the coloured images on a square card base I was able to work out where I was going to stamp the background leaves.
- The branches are then stamped with Altenew Inks.
- Once stamped I then adhered the images with dimensional foam tape.
- Ink blended three Distress Oxide ink colours – Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold – over Strathmore Bristol Cardstock and cut out Mama Elephant Hooray word die.
- I scanned the die cut with my Scanncut and created an offset cutting file to create the shadow background. You could also do this my hand. I cut this out of Moonstone vellum and adhered the die cut to the vellum with Glossy Accents.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Handmade by Pip
Hi again everyone. This month AAA Birthday has another great challenge to start 2020. I am exicted to begin the new year with not only a Shaker Card but my very first Process Video to boot! Time to create a Shaker Card everyone and I love flat shakers so visit my YouTube Channel and see how I made it. Hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Vita Thai as this months guest designer.Continue reading
Hi again everyone. This month AAA Birthday has another great challenge to get your juices flowing. Get creative with Balloons & Banners – you can use both on your card of just one. Come along to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Maaike.Continue reading
Hi everyone, time for another challenge at AAA Birthday. This month it’s a colour palette theme. Come along to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Trina as this months Guest Designer.
I wasn’t sure where I was going initially with the colour scheme and you only have to include at least two of the colours but I ended up using all the of them.Continue reading
Hi everyone, it’s time for the September 2019 challenge at AAA Birthday. Come along and visit our blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Rachelle as this months Guest Designer.
This months challenge theme is Use a Stencil and I had recently purchased some awesome stencils from Funky Fossil Designs. The only problem was deciding which one to use but this floral stencil called out to me.Continue reading