A quick-ish card for the current My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. When I can’t decide on a colour scheme I just go with a rainbow. Pulled out some older products from My Favorite Things and the silhouette stamps lend themselves perfectly to the rainbow scheme. This was also a great way to include more than one sentiment.
- My Favorite Things
- Rectangle Peek a Boo Window die
- Kitschy Kitchen stamp and dies
- You Bake Me Happy sentiments
- Label Maker Love sentiments
- Altenew Inks
- Distress Oxide inks for rainbow background
- Ranger White Fine Detail embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.