I’ve had this Day Tab die byKaisercraft for soooo long I thought it was about time to break it in. The latest Seize the Birthday challenge with optional Rainbow toppings was the perfect theme.Continue reading
Box cards are a great way to use up patterened paper, expecially those gorgeous double sided paper pads. I’ll be entering this card in the current AAA Birthday Card Challenge.
- All the images are from Avery Elle stamp sets – Tropics, Tweet Tweet and Market Stand.
- The leaves and flowers are stamped with Altenew Inks, a little bit of copic colouring and Nuvo Crystal Drops in White for the centres of the flowers. All the other images are copic coloured.
- The overlay for the front of the Tiki Bar is a Kaisercraft Texture Woven die, coloured with copics and cut down to fit.
- Patterned paper is from DCWV Tropicana.
- Box Card template is Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up.
- Tag for writing message on (see very last photo) made with the Mama Elephant Tags Alot and Lawn Fawn Stitched Gift Card Pocket.
- Highlights to images drawn with Signo Gel Pen in White.
- Die cut tags out of patterned paper and translucent vellum with Sizzix Triplits Banner dies, stamp sentiment in Versafine Claire Nocturne, layered and stapled to font.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Handmade by Pip
A quick post with my entry for the Southern Girls Challenge – Circle Embellishment. Used Kaisercraft Berry Vine die with Grace Taylor patterned paper Away We go behind. Circle frame cut with My Favorite Things Inside Out Stitched Circle die.
Handmade by Pip
When I saw this cue card I knew I had at least three stamp sets I wanted to use soooo…here they are. There are 4 in total I’ve entered into the Casology Challenge #261 so I’ll try to keep the words to a minimum.
Card No 1
Spritzed cardstock with Heidi Swapp Color Shine ‘Citron’, diecut with leaves from Kaisercraft ‘Poinsettia’ and adhered the negative pieces of the diecut. Monkey and sentiment from My Favorite Things ‘Sweet Safari’.
Card No 2
Cardstock spritzed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine ‘Citron’. Background diecut (brand unknown) and used all of the pieces. Cut the die cut down with the My Favorite Things ‘Stitched Dome Stax’. The leaves were die cut from Kaisercraft ‘Poinsettia’ but this time used the positive cuts in white card. Giraffe and sentiment are from WPlus9 ‘Party Animal’ and coloured using Derwent Inktense Pencils.
Card No 3
I’ve been wanting to use this elephant from Katzelkraft ‘Les Jungles’ and wanted to keep it simple. Coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Sentiment is from Gerda Steiner ‘Monster Fun’.
And finally Card No 4
Die cut Craft Wise ‘Scalloped circle’ out of American Craft cardstock. Placed some DCWV zebra patterned paper behind and once again used the Kaisercraft ‘Poinsettia’ leaves. Zebra and sentiment is My Favorite Things ‘Sweet Safari’ coloured with Copics. The sentiment is heat embossed in Hero Arts White as it needs a bit of dimension when stamped on textured card.
So that’s it…hope you liked them.
Handmade by Pip