Hey everyone. This is the third and final layout for the White with 1 Cyber Crop on Facebook. This time it was a step by step challenge…and I guess that’s why it’s called a challenge because it certainly was for me.
These two kiddos…this is what happens when all goes quiet!!! I snuck the first photo without them knowing I was there. This was taken in 1999 and as they were still in their pyjamas they must have woken up feeling mischevious. I did have a play with the photo in Photoshop before I printed them out and made the background black and white and only had colour for the ‘escapees’ so they stood out better in the photo.
- Distress Oxide Ink – Worn Lipstick – used throughout for ink smooshing background, paper strips and stamping.
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes – Sunny Days – used for embellishments and words
- Flora and Fauna clear stamps –
- Winter Woodland and Never Stop Exploring – for texture
- Strawberry Fields – for bird
- Kaisercraft Texture Stamp
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.