Hey everyone. I’m back with the second of three layouts to enter into White with 1 Cyber Crop on Facebook. This time the challenge was to use a grid layout with white and blue. There were optional extras too – fill one of the grid sections with journaling or add stamping to your layout, so I added both of those.
I love these photos which were taken in 2013 at my side of the family’s Xmas get together. We pick a day other than Christmas Day that as many people can make and have a pot luck lunch…there are usually around 20 of us which makes up about half of the side of the family. These are a few of the cousins and I love seeing them still have fun playing games even though they are grown up.
I printed out the three photos and die cut them at 4×3 inch size with Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies. I then added craft foam onto the back of the photos so I could pop them up on the layout. I wanted to have different levels for the various grid pieces.
As I was using 3 photos I decided to make up the other three grid pieces with various combinations of the 4×3 size. I didn’t have the exact size stitched rectangles but I made them work by doing some partial diecutting.
- Distress Oxide Ink – Chipped Sapphire – used throughout for ink blending and stamping.
- Memory Box – Stitched Rectangle – Layers for the grids
- My Favorite Things – Tag Builder 5 – for the heart grid
- Kaisercraft– Scrapyard clear stamp set – and Family Time stamp
- Kaisercraft – Breathe collection embellishments
- Thickers – Choose Happy and Indigo
- Funky Fossil Designs – Lots of Hearts stencil
- Mama Elephant Lots of Letters stamp set for the date
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
One thought on “Cousin Fun – 12 x 12 Scrapbooking layout”
What a wonderful page Pip, and so full of interest with the various parts of the grid embellished and layered at differing levels