Hey everyone. Here is my most recent layout created for the current White plus 1 scrapooking challenge.
- Hip Kit Club Subscriber Yes svg file, patterned paper, embellishments
- Brazzil Zinc patterned paper
- Dear Lizzy thickers
- My Favorite Things Etched Tribal background stamp
- DMC Pearl Thread
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tinsel
- American Crafts Textured Cardstock (background) and Precision Cardstock (cut file)
- Inked background stamp with Altenew Silver Stone ink and stamped onto background.
- Pierced stitching holes randomly over stamped background and stitched with DMC cotton.
- Splattered Heidi Swapp Tinsel color Shine over background and left to dry.
- Cut photos and matting layers using shapes from Hip Kit Club cutting file.
- Cut “Yes” out of Amercian Crafts Precision Cardstock (specifically made for cutting machines and it’s pretty awesome).
- Backed “Yes” with Brazzil patterned paper.
- Cut other embellishments from Hip Kit Club cutting file out of Brazzil patterned paper.
- Adhered photos, cut file and embellishments with a mixture of liquid glue, adhesive foam and mini dots to give dimension to the layers.
- Dear Lizzy thickers adhered to background.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.