Hey everyone. I’m back with another layout to enter into White with 1 Cyber Crop on Facebook using the following Recipe:
- 1 photo
- 4 patterned papers
- At least 3 flowers
- Washi Tape (I don’t have many washi tapes and from the ones I do have none went with my colour scheme but I found a strip of washi tape sticker in an embellishment pack).
- Altenew Rose Flurries 3D die set
- Kaisercraft Breath ‘Be You’ flare
- Patterned Paper – Rosie Studio, Heidi Swapp and various
- American Crafts
- Colorful Phrase and Icon Stickers
- Sticker book
- Amy Tangerine Enamel Hearts
- Hip Kit Club
- Some of the embellishments
- Blue Alphabet letters
- Washi Tape sticker
- Hybrid Blue/Green Glitter pen
- Mama Elephant Little Letters stamps
I used the Altenew Rose flurries 3D die set to make the flowers. I needed to have four different shades of blue for the layers so I pulled out Copic Markers – B21. B23, B24 and B26.
I coloured a piece of cardstock with the markers (I wasn’t worried about having even colouring as it adds texture to the flowers) and then die cut each layer. I adhered each layer together with Scotch Tacky Glue.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.