Masculine cards are always tricky for me…how much sparkle to add? I did manage to incorporate a little bit of glitter paper so that was a win!
Images and sentiments
- I used images from Katzelkraft Farm Animals and coloured them with Copics. I know sheep aren’t blue and chickens aren’t green but hey they look good!
- Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Speech Bubbles are die cut out of glitter paper and coloured cardstock.
- Sentiments are from the Reveal Wheel and Spring sentiment sets.
- I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Popup with Grassy Hills add on cut out of grass themed patterned paper.
- The front of the card was simply Distress Inks blended over My Favorite Things Clouds and Grass stencils.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.