July is here already and a great new theme for this months challenge…create a 3D card. If you pop over to the AAA Birthday blog you will see the amazing 3D cards the Design Team have created and a special welcome to Rachelle as this months guest designer…she has created another STUNNING card this month to inspire you.Continue reading
Masculine cards are always tricky for me…how much sparkle to add? I did manage to incorporate a little bit of glitter paper so that was a win!
Images and sentiments
- I used images from Katzelkraft Farm Animals and coloured them with Copics. I know sheep aren’t blue and chickens aren’t green but hey they look good!
- Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Speech Bubbles are die cut out of glitter paper and coloured cardstock.
- Sentiments are from the Reveal Wheel and Spring sentiment sets.
- I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Popup with Grassy Hills add on cut out of grass themed patterned paper.
- The front of the card was simply Distress Inks blended over My Favorite Things Clouds and Grass stencils.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.