Still playing with the Sloth Pals Stamp Mini Kit from Uniquely Creative but this time using copics. I added the Wreath Builder Elements stamp set also from Uniquely Creative.
- The stamp set is Sloth Pals. I stamped them on cardstock suitable for copics using Momento Rich Cocoa. It’s a gorgeous brown, one of my favourites. Images cut out with the matching dies.
Copic colours used: W0, W1, W3, W5, E00, E11, E23, E33, E57, E59
- Using Distress Oxide Lucky Clover and Cracked Pistachio I blended the colours in a circle.
- I laid out the sloth images so I knew roughly where I wanted to stamp the leaves from the Wreath Builder Elements stamp set. I used Altenew Crisp Dye Ink in Just Green for the leaves.
- The berry images were stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Zing Rouge embossing powder.
- With the sloths laid temporarily in their final position, I selected a circle die that was just smaller than the outer edge of the blended green background. Holding the die in place I drew random lines and dots around the edge with a Red Glitter Kaisercraft Gel Pen.
Tip: As Distress Oxide Inks don’t dry instantly I needed to check that the embossing powder was only going to stick to the stamped images and not to the rest of the background. To check if it’s dry sprinkle some embossing ink over the cardstock and tap off. If it sticks to the background it’s not dry enough yet.
- The Sloth Pals Mini Kit comes with four laser cut words. I stamped on top of the word with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Zing Metallic Copper Embossing Powder. I did this twice to give a thicker and smoother finish.
- I love to place a stamped sentiment in an interesting position so using my Mini Misti I curved the Happy Birthday around the edge of the circle. It is stamped in Altenew Velvet ink.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.