YAY…I’m HAPPY in LOVE with this one layer card. This is my second card I’ll be entering in the current AAA Birthday Card Challenge. I decided to leave “BIRTHDAY” off the front of the card so this could be used for celebrations other than birthdays. Just add the occasion sentiment on the inside of the card.
Images and Background
- The stamp set is Party Pals from Avery Elle. I stamped them on Copic friendly cardstock as I knew I particularly wanted to colour a background.
- The words are coloured using 2-3 colours but I left the stars just one colour.
- I ruled the lines with a copic friendly thin black marker and used the Warm Greys from the copic range to add depth to the background panelling.
- I also used the Neutral greys to add drop shadows behind the words and the stars.
- I used some brads to imitate the banner being attached to the wall. I’ve had them for ages and they happened to match my colour scheme perfectly.
- To finish off I added Glossy Accents to the words to give an extra bit of dimension (see photos below).
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.