- Derwent Inktense Pencils (see colours below)
- My Favorite Things Stacey Yacula Sky High
- Altenew Circled Sentiments
- Altenew Ink Razzleberry
- Blue Cardstock
- Distress Oxide Salty Ocean
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
- Heidi Swapp Washi Tape
- Foil Washi Tape
- Stamp images on your preferred watercolour cardstock, colour using Derwent Inktense Pencils and cut out. I used my Brother Scan N Cut. Colours used as follows:
|Bird||Iris Blue/Baked Earth|
- Cut rectangle out of blue cardstock with stitched die.
- Sponge Distress Oxide Salty Ocean around edges.
- Adhere to cardbase.
- Stamp circle sentiment onto white cardstock with Altenew Razzleberry ink
- Cut out with a circle die. I used a larger die so it had a border around it.
- Adhere all images using dimensional adhesive foam tape.
- I added the dotted washi tape to white cardstock and cut into two strips. I wanted to add some extra green into scene so I added a strip of green foil tape to background first.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.