July is here already and a great new theme for this months challenge…create a 3D card. If you pop over to the AAA Birthday blog you will see the amazing 3D cards the Design Team have created and a special welcome to Rachelle as this months guest designer…she has created another STUNNING card this month to inspire you.Continue reading
- Derwent Inktense Pencils (see colours below)
- My Favorite Things Stacey Yacula Sky High
- Altenew Circled Sentiments
- Altenew Ink Razzleberry
- Blue Cardstock
- Distress Oxide Salty Ocean
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
- Heidi Swapp Washi Tape
- Foil Washi Tape
- Stamp images on your preferred watercolour cardstock, colour using Derwent Inktense Pencils and cut out. I used my Brother Scan N Cut. Colours used as follows:
|Bird||Iris Blue/Baked Earth|
- Cut rectangle out of blue cardstock with stitched die.
- Sponge Distress Oxide Salty Ocean around edges.
- Adhere to cardbase.
- Stamp circle sentiment onto white cardstock with Altenew Razzleberry ink
- Cut out with a circle die. I used a larger die so it had a border around it.
- Adhere all images using dimensional adhesive foam tape.
- I added the dotted washi tape to white cardstock and cut into two strips. I wanted to add some extra green into scene so I added a strip of green foil tape to background first.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Handmade by Pip
Hey everyone. I purchased the Valentines cut file set from Paige Taylor Evans recently and used the stamps svg on this layout. The photo is of one of my dogs, Jessie, a mini schnauzer.
I decided to use rainbow colours and keep the embellishments tone on tone.