I made this card to enter into the current Seize the Birthday challenge – Totally Tropical . This Avery Elle stamp set is my go to when I want a tropical theme.
- Avery Elle – Tweet Tweet
- My Favorite Things – Stitched Heart Stax
- Lia Griffiths – Frosted Tissue
- Distress Oxides – Salty Ocean, Tumble Glass, Abandoned Coral, Twisted Citron
- Copics (see colours below)
- Stamp images on your preferred alcohol marker cardstock, colour and cut out. I used my Brother Scan N Cut. Colours used as follows:
|Toucan||Y35/YR02, G14/BG15, BG02/05/07|
|Orange Bird||Y35, YR02, BV04|
- Top Layer
- Cut out hearts using die (this die set puts stitched lines around hearts but that wasn’t the part I used on this card – I’ll put those aside for another card)
- Ink blend with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
- Card Base
- Ink blend distress oxide inks Abandoned Coral and Twisted Citron over background.
- Adhere three colours of fringed frosted tissue to base to fill large heart shape.
- Adhere top layer to card base.
- Line up sentiments in cut out of two smaller hearts and stamp with black ink.
- Adhere all images using dimensional adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere crystal embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.