The latest release frosm Stamping Bella includes some cute OddBall images. This card is entered into the latest The Library Challenge which bases the challenge theme on a book – using the cover, or title, or the story.
- Stamping Bella Oddball Mermaid coloured with copics
- Francheville Designer Paper – Playful Paper
- Altenew Bold Alphabet Dies
- Ink blended with Distress Oxides
- Inked a Brett Weldele Dragon Scales stencil with Delicata White and applied over letters, using a roller to apply pressure over the stencil to transfer the ink.
- Backed with die cut foam
- My Favorite Things Greenery dies
- using the plain side of the patterned papers in the pad, die cut leaves that look like seaweed.
- inked leaves with Delicata White ink to add a bit of shimmer
- My Favorite ThingsTag Builder 5 die
- diecut banner out of patterned paper and stamped with Avery Elle Bubbles sentiment
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Border die
- Die cut out of adhesive purple foam
I finished off with a few water looking embellishments which matched the colours in this card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.