The latest release frosm Stamping Bella includes some cute OddBall images. This card is entered into the latest The Library Challenge which bases the challenge theme on a book – using the cover, or title, or the story.
- Stamping Bella Oddball Mermaid coloured with copics
- Francheville Designer Paper – Playful Paper
- Altenew Bold Alphabet Dies
- Ink blended with Distress Oxides
- Inked a Brett Weldele Dragon Scales stencil with Delicata White and applied over letters, using a roller to apply pressure over the stencil to transfer the ink.
- Backed with die cut foam
- My Favorite Things Greenery dies
- using the plain side of the patterned papers in the pad, die cut leaves that look like seaweed.
- inked leaves with Delicata White ink to add a bit of shimmer
- My Favorite ThingsTag Builder 5 die
- diecut banner out of patterned paper and stamped with Avery Elle Bubbles sentiment
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Border die
- Die cut out of adhesive purple foam
I finished off with a few water looking embellishments which matched the colours in this card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
6 thoughts on “The Library Challenge #38”
This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.
Oh wow. Thanks so much.
Pip, this is amazing. I love everything. The bold letters, the suttle texture on them from the stencil. The sentiment in foam, the colors, everything. Love it! Hugs, Tina
Thanks Tina. You’re too kind.
Everything about this makes me smile – the funny mermaid, the big bold letters, the fabulous colour scheme – what a fabulous card! Thanks for joining The Library.
Thanks Marina. Glad it made you smile.