I’ve had this Day Tab die byKaisercraft for soooo long I thought it was about time to break it in. The latest Seize the Birthday challenge with optional Rainbow toppings was the perfect theme.
- Gerda Steiner Wheek Wheek Wheek coloured with copics
- E000 E21 E23 E25
- Die cut days tabs out of Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels patterened paper
- Watercolour rainbow colours with Tansai Gambi paints on Hahnemuhle Britannia Hot pressed watercolour paper 300 gsm.
- Attach days and strips of offcut patterned paper with wet adhesive. Overstitch using a variety of stitches and with and without thread.
- Die cut My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 hearts out of offcuts of coloured background and adhere with liquid glue making sure to add the guinea pig head behind the strips.
- Die cut banner from My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 from irridescent vellum and also white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from stamp set on the vellum tag with Stazon Ink.
- Adhere both tags together using double sided tape.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
3 thoughts on “Rainbow days”
I sure like this card with all of the good wishes for each day. so much fun and love the rainbow colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member
Pip, I think this is such a fun card and I love the rainbow of colours, and you stiched them on too…WOW.. hugs XoX
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve been hooked on a few scrapbookers on you tube recently and have been attempting to incorporate some of their techniques into my cards. Glad you liked it 😊