I’ve had this Day Tab die byKaisercraft for soooo long I thought it was about time to break it in. The latest Seize the Birthday challenge with optional Rainbow toppings was the perfect theme.
- Gerda Steiner Wheek Wheek Wheek coloured with copics
- E000 E21 E23 E25
- Die cut days tabs out of Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels patterened paper
- Watercolour rainbow colours with Tansai Gambi paints on Hahnemuhle Britannia Hot pressed watercolour paper 300 gsm.
- Attach days and strips of offcut patterned paper with wet adhesive. Overstitch using a variety of stitches and with and without thread.
- Die cut My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 hearts out of offcuts of coloured background and adhere with liquid glue making sure to add the guinea pig head behind the strips.
- Die cut banner from My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 from irridescent vellum and also white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment from stamp set on the vellum tag with Stazon Ink.
- Adhere both tags together using double sided tape.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.