Another challenge card this month using for the current Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #139 – J is for Joke.
- I used three Avery Elle Peek a Boo sets to get the correct animals for the sentiment – Summer Pals, Pets and Pals.
- Stamp image onto copic cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Coloured with Copics
- Hippo – N0, N2, N4, R32
- Bird – B21, B23, B26, Y02, Y15, Y19, V000, V01, V04, YG00, YG03, YG13
- Sheep – E0000, E000, E00, E21, E23
- Cut out with a mixture of matching dies and Brother Scanncut DX1200.
- Textured kraft cardstock and blue foil tape.
- Die cut words out of black cardstock with Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Labels (my current favorite alphabet die).
- Back the labels with the smooth kraft cardstock.
- Using ATG adhere background to card base.
- Adhere image using liquid glue.
- Adhere sentiment with dimensional foam.
- Die cut hearts and stars with the dies in the Peek a Boo Pals matching dies out of glitter cardstock backed with double sided adhesive tape.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.