Woohoo…I’ve found a super new way to use up my ever growing stack of patterned paper. It’s the easy peasy to use We R Memory Keepers explosion board. I know I could muck around with rulers etc and make my own but why waste my time…this board is fabulous.
Lots of photos below plus…a walk through video.
You can also view this video on You Tube by clicking HERE
- Hip Kit Club subscription patterned papers and embellishments
- Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor Ephemera, chipboard flair, mini alphabet
- Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Sweet Story Ephemera, stickers
- Jen Hadfield Homemade and The Avenue stickers
- Thickers Lovely puffy phrase and accent stickers
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
One thought on “Explosion Box”
An absolutely beautiful box Pip – Love the soft toned papers you have used, and why not use a board if all the measurements are there for the taking 🙂 – I’m all for that sort of thing!!
LikeLiked by 1 person