I am entering this card in the current Inkspirational Challenge #229 and the theme is something in your home. For the last two Christmas’s I’ve had a summer themed Christmas tree (see picture below) as we are in the southern hemisphere and I want to reflect the season. This year I added some cross stitched ornaments (not made by me!). I took the floral, colours and cross stitch as my inspiration for this card.
- Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamp and die set
- Altenew Circled Sentiments stamp set
- Mama Elephant Pegworks die
- Altenew Rouge die ink
- Altenew Watercolor Paper Pad 300gsm
- Daniel Smith Watercolours
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Red Gold paint
- Embroidery Floss – variegated green
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
2 thoughts on “Inkspirational Challenge #229 – Something in your home”
Oh what a stunning card Pip – and a fabulous tree too – so pretty and way more ‘kiwi’ than faux snow, snowmen and reindeer 🙂
How fantastic! I saw this on IG, but I love seeing the stitching detail on a larger picture. This really is a stunning card with vivid colors and a creative design! Wishing you happy holidays! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!