A custom order birthday card for a Lego lover. This fun cut file is from Cut to You.
- Cut to You Lego Boy svg file
- Kaisercraft 6 x 6 Patterned paper pad Rewind Collection and die cut numbers.
- The base of the card was made in Canvas Workspace by creating an offset using the original svg file and welding the offset to a rectangle.
- Cut card base out of Anko textured cardstock in grey using Brother Scan n Cut.
- Cut svg file on my Brother Scan n Cut out of white card stock. I used a smooth 300gsm weight.
- Backed the cut file with various papers from paper pad. This pad has the prefect boyish colours and is so easy to work with.
- Lips were simply coloured with a marker.
The rest of the card front was decorated with various items from the paper pad with the additional of some silver glitter tape, layering as I go. The number embellishments were cut out of silver foil cardstock and patterned paper, with the numbers inserted back into the die cut.
Hope you like this creation.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.