Hi everyone, it’s time for the August 2019 challenge at AAA Birthday. Come along and visit our blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Clarissa as this months Guest Designer.
This months challenge theme is For the Boys and I knew I wanted to use some recently purchase Robot stamps from Katzelkraft.
- Katzelkraft Les Robots 2
- Copics – N0, N2, N4, Black, B000, B00, B02 B05, YG03, YG09, G16, RV21, R29, R35
- Embossing Folder by Sizzix
- Die cut Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 1 and used the inside pieces.
- Ink blended Distress Oxides in Lucky Clover, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries and Salty Ocean
- Stamped tone on tone images using Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday stamps in Altenew Volcano Lake, Sunkissed, Coral Berry and Sea Breeze.
- Added matching We R Memory Keepers eyelets.
- Cut Kaisercraft Sari Texture die out of blue metallic paper.
- Cut Happy Birthday out of ink blended cardstock using Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Label dies.
I hope this has inspired you to join the AAA Birthday Challenge for this month. Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.