Be inspired over at The Library Challenge by using the cover, title or story of a selected book. This tiger came to Par-Tea!
- Uniquely Creative Metal Die – Geometric Big Cat
- Cut out of Brazill Basic Paper – Zinc
- Nose and eye portions coloured with black marker
- Big Cat die cut again from smooth watercolour paper and used to fill ears and central nose of cat
- Gansai Tambi watercolours
- Background ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink
- Ripe Persimmon
- Hand sewn border with black floss
- Sentiments – Rosies Studio Rub on Greetings
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.