Hi everyone, it’s time for the August 2019 challenge at AAA Birthday. Come along and visit our blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Clarissa as this months Guest Designer.
This months challenge theme is For the Boys and I knew I wanted to use some recently purchase Robot stamps from Katzelkraft.
- Katzelkraft Les Robots 2
- Copics – N0, N2, N4, Black, B000, B00, B02 B05, YG03, YG09, G16, RV21, R29, R35
- Embossing Folder by Sizzix
- Die cut Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 1 and used the inside pieces.
- Ink blended Distress Oxides in Lucky Clover, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries and Salty Ocean
- Stamped tone on tone images using Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday stamps in Altenew Volcano Lake, Sunkissed, Coral Berry and Sea Breeze.
- Added matching We R Memory Keepers eyelets.
- Cut Kaisercraft Sari Texture die out of blue metallic paper.
- Cut Happy Birthday out of ink blended cardstock using Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Label dies.
I hope this has inspired you to join the AAA Birthday Challenge for this month. Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
7 thoughts on “Game #4 For the Boys”
This is so unique Pip and I love the fun robot and the addition of the eyelets and really beautiful bright colours too. A great masculine card. Just to answer your question, the technique I used with the baby wipe works best with Oxide Ink and on to glossy card. x
Thanks Pat. I’ll definitely give it a go.
What a fabulous card! I love all the tone on tone stamping, embossing and that robot too..perfect masculine card:)
Fab masculine card Pip, I love your colouring, and that background just goes with it perfectly! hugs AlliC XoX
Absolutely awesome masculine card! Love the bold colors and the wonky frame is exactly right matched with the robot! Love it! Hugs, Tina
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh my what an awesome and beautifully created card! I love all the background layers and bright colours and the robot is a perfect image for a boy!
Thanks Jane. It was a super fun card to make.