Excited to be guest designing for the fabulous Uniquely Creative Stamp company and having a play with the Sloth Pals Stamp Mini Kit that was released recently. Decided to pull out my Prismacolor Coloured Pencils for this card.
- The stamp set is Sloth Pals. I stamped them on paper suitable for using coloured pencils using Versafine Onyx Black ink. Cut out with matching dies.
Prismacolor colours used: Scarlet Lake/Crimson Lake, Orange/Poppy Red, Deco Yellow/Canary Yelloe, Yellow Chartreuse/Apple Green/Olive Green, Light Cerulean Blue/True Blue, Violet Blue/Ultramarine, Parma Violet/Lilac
- Dry embossed the natural cardstock with the Sprinkles stencil (included in the mini kit).
- I left the stencil in place and spread Heavy Gel Gloss medium over the stencil with a spatula. This is a white gel that drys transparent so it gives a subtle background to keep the focus on the coloured images.
- I cut down some Uniquely Creative patterned paper for the banner and applied a strip of green foil tape at the bottom.
- Using some of the same patterned paper behind the background layer of the card unifies the colour scheme.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.