I am entering this card in the current Inkspirational Challenge #219 with the theme of face. I have three super cute giraffe images from A Day for Daisies and as they are digital I can resize them. I enlarged this one so it took the central feature of the card.
- A day for Daisies Hello Baby Giraffe digital stamp
- Unity Stamps – Succulent Salutations stamp set
- Pink Paislee Horizon patterned paper
- Other products used
- Copic Markers
- Puffy and gold hearts
- Thin black pen
- I printed out the giraffe onto cardstock with my inkjet printer so I could colour it with alcohol markers.
- I partially cut out the giraffe using my Scan n Cut machine and the online Canvas Workspace programme as I wanted to leave a portion of the foreground blank to put the sentiment on. You could also do this by fussy cutting the giraffe, cutting a rectangle of white cardstock and adhering the giraffe to the that and overhanging the edge.
- The background is simply patterned paper from the Pink Paisley Horizon collection and I chose this one as it resembled the flower the giraffe is holding.
- I simply stamped the sentiment onto the cardstock with Versafine Clare Nocturnal Black ink. This ink gives a lovely dark black finish.
- Once the sentiment was stamped I decided the white portion of the card needed something else so I drew a frame with a thin black pen.
- I adhered the giraffe portion with dimensional foam tape to pop it up off the background.
- I finished off by adding three hearts and called it done!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.