This is my CAS (Clean and Simple) card for the April AAA Card CAS Challenge on Facebook. This is normally a card exchange group but with COVID-19 pandemic it is a theme event intead and this months theme is Rainbow Colours.
- Carabelle Studio La femme aux papillons rubber stamp
- Prismacolor Pencils – Pink PC929, Yellowed Orange PC1002, Canary Yellow PC916, Yellow Chartreuse PC1004, Spring Green PC919, Grass Green PC909, Aquamaine PC905, True Blue PC903, Ultramarine PC902, Parma Violet PC 1008
- Stampin Up – Beautiful Peacock
- Versafine Clair – Glamorous
- Lawn Fawn – Really Rainbow patterned paper
- Staedtler Pigment Liner – 0.3
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
One thought on “Rainbow Friend – CAS Card Theme Event”
What a beautiful card Pip – loving the rainbows, especially on that stylish lady – awesome work