It’s such a strange time in the world now and if you are dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic please stay safe. As it’s now April, it’s time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This month we want DOTS and/or STRIPES. Hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team have created and a special welcome to Barbara as this months guest designer…she has created a fabulous card this month.
You can also view this video on You Tube by clicking HERE
- Stamping Bella Party Dogs
- Mama Elephant Tags Alot
- My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 and 27
- Uniquely Creative Sweet Sentiment Builder
- Patterned Paper Sunny Studio, My Favorite Things, Die Cuts with a View and Bazzill Basics Paper
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5, E15, E17, E09, Y21, YR14, Y38, YR07, YG21, YG25, R20, RV23, RV29, BG01, BG05
- Cut patterned paper with various tag shape and frame dies.
- Arrange on cardbase and attached using various methods. I used mini staples and different thickness glue dots and adhesive tape.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock with Versamark ink and sprinkle Hero Arts White embossing powder over sentiment.
- Heat set with your preferred heat tool.
I hope you’ve been inspired to get dotty or stripey and join us in this months challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.