I am entering this card in the current Inspired by Challenge – Pretty Patchwork. I’ve been dying to use some stamps I purchased a while back from Stamping Bella. It’s the amazing Oddball Alice in Wonderland collection and I chose this image which I felt went well with the patchwork theme.
- Stamping Bella March Hare
- One Canoe Two – Twilight patterned paper
- Technique Tuesday – Umpteenth Birthday sentiments
- Other products used
- Copic Markers
- Gutermann topstitching thread
- White acrylic paint
- After deciding on the image I then chose the papers I was going to “patchwork” and that became my colour sheme.
- I cut out the paper using my Brother Scan n Cut DX1200 and one of the built in patterns. These were lightly adhered to the card base and secured with zig zag topstitching.
- The butterfly/moth and jar were from the cut apart sheet in the 6×6 paper pad and simply stitched onto the cardbase.
- Before I adhered the mad hare I lightly splattered watered down white acrylic paint over the cardbase.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.