Hey everyone. I’m entering this layout in the current White with 1 challenge, and there was also a sketch as part of this challenge. I wanted to use these photos which are from a trip to Rarotonga we had in August 2019. I was full up with a cold at the time and I didn’t feel like swimming so I paddled my feet in the pool while my hubby entertained me, hence the Make your Own Fun title.
- Lia Griffiths fine crepe paper in white
- American Crafts thickers Colorful and Truly Grateful
- Kaisercraft dies – Travel Icons
- Rosies Studio, Altenew and Avery Elle stamps
- Watercolour paint
- Liquitex Texture Gel with Glass Beads
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
2 thoughts on “Make your own fun – 12 x 12 layout”
What a fabulous page Pip – I hope the cold cleared and you were able to have some fun in the end!
Thanks Maxine. Yes it did clear eventually… Only affected my swimming but that was a pain as its pretty much the only time I do swim.