A friend of mine has unexpectedly ended up in hospital so I wanted to make her a card to cheer her up.
- Hello Bluebird Pig Day and Greetings Bear
- My Favorite Things Stitched Coverup Horizontal
- American Crafts Thickers Colorful
- Coloured with Copics
- Body in R000, R00, R02, R05, Ears in R20, R22
- Bow in G02, G05
- Hat in B02, B05
- Envelope in W1, W3, W5, W7
- Ink Blended Distress Oxide Inks in Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover on Bristol Smooth Cardstock.
- Cut with Stitched Coverup Horizontal die.
- Stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
2 thoughts on “Speedy Recovery Pigs”
what a gorgeous card Pip, and a great video.
LikeLiked by 1 person