It’s taken a few weeks to get back into some sort of cardmaking routine since returning from holiday. Here is my first challenge card this month to be entered into the current Time Out Challenge #144.
This is the challenge photo and I’ve based my card on the colours and graphic nature of scheme.
- Firstly I created the background by applying Liquitex Texture Paste over Memory Box Blossoms Stencil and left it to dry overnight.
- I very loosely applied two different green watercolour paint colours over the background.
- Die cut panel with My Favorite Things Tab Builder 5 frame.
- Ink blended Tattered Rose Distress Oxide over scrap cardstock and die cut with the Impression Obsession Hands die.
- Next was to adhere the Uniti chiboard stickers with Glossy Accents (better for stickability on texture paste) and the hand diecut was popped up with dimensional foam.
- Cut down My Favorite Things patterned paper to card base size and adhered with double sided tape. Adhered foam to back of die cut card top and adhered to patterned paper card case.
- Final step was to apply clear diamond embellishments to flower centres and a small black jewel to finger of hand.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.