Here is the second birthday exploding box made a few months ago for 18 year old twins. I used the We R Memory Keepers explosion board, making 4 boxes in total. The small inner box was fixed so it could be used for adding a small keepsake rather than folding down.
Lots of photos below.
- Hip Kit Club subscription patterned papers and embellishments
- Pinkfresh Studio Days of Splendor Ephemera, chipboard flair, mini alphabet
- Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Sweet Story Ephemera, stickers
- Jen Hadfield Homemade and The Avenue stickers
- Thickers Lovely puffy phrase and accent stickers
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.