Don’t the months fly by…it’s already time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This month go all out on your cuteness. Hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Rachelle as this months guest designer…she had created a fabulous card this month.
- Mama Elephant Little Girl and Boy Agendas (Images), Occasional Labels and Grid Window die
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock for backgrounds
- Copic Alcohol Markers
- Distress Oxide Inks
- Signo White Gel Pen
Bonus Card – Background made with negative diecuts from Grid Window die.
- Ink blend Distress Oxide Inks – Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio.
- Ink blend Distress Oxide Inks – Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac.
- Using a brush and distress oxide inks, watercolour inks over squares in an ombre style. Each square has two of the background colours applied.
- Coloured all images with alcohol markers to match background ink colours, although I added the green into the boy card but didn’t use green in the background.
- I typically used only two shades per colour as the images are so small it’s hard to do shading.
- Stamped Occasional Labels stamps with Momento Inks to match background shades.
- Applied adhesive foam tape to pop up frames
- Girls card – all images are foam backed so they are the same height as the frames.
- Boys card – images are adhered directly to squares. If I had used foam the card would have been too bulky.
I hope you’ve been inspired to get in touch with your inner cute and join us in this months challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
3 thoughts on “AAA Birthday – Game #10 Cute (2 cards)”
WOW! This is cuteness overload Pip and I adore them! Each card has a little bit of cuteness for each month of the year – just brilliant!
Oh Pip, these are absolutely gorgeous – love the way you have used both the negative and positive of the die cut, and those wee images are so CUTE!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You give the loveliest feedback Maxine…thank you. I had a blast making these cards.