Box cards are a great way to use up patterened paper, expecially those gorgeous double sided paper pads. I’ll be entering this card in the current AAA Birthday Card Challenge.
- All the images are from Avery Elle stamp sets – Tropics, Tweet Tweet and Market Stand.
- The leaves and flowers are stamped with Altenew Inks, a little bit of copic colouring and Nuvo Crystal Drops in White for the centres of the flowers. All the other images are copic coloured.
- The overlay for the front of the Tiki Bar is a Kaisercraft Texture Woven die, coloured with copics and cut down to fit.
- Patterned paper is from DCWV Tropicana.
- Box Card template is Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up.
- Tag for writing message on (see very last photo) made with the Mama Elephant Tags Alot and Lawn Fawn Stitched Gift Card Pocket.
- Highlights to images drawn with Signo Gel Pen in White.
- Die cut tags out of patterned paper and translucent vellum with Sizzix Triplits Banner dies, stamp sentiment in Versafine Claire Nocturne, layered and stapled to font.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.