A fun card made for a friend turning 60. I love Penny Black images but have only just purchased my first stamp sets (more than one of course) that I managed to source in New Zealand. This one is from the Especially Micey set.
- Stamp images onto copic cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Coloured with Copics W0, W1, W3, W5, B00, B000, B02, B24, B26, B29, R14, R 27, R46, R89, V99, R20, R00.
- Cut out with Brother Scanncut DX1200.
- Colour white cardstock with blue and red copics.
- Cut Happy Birthday out of blue cardstock using Penny Black Happy Birthday die. Cut again out of blue craft foam and adhere cardstock on top of fun foam.
- Using Lawn Fawn Party Balloons dies cut a heart balloon out of red card.
- Using My Favorite Things Little Numbers Dienamics cut “60” and the baloon string out of Satin Silver cardstock. Adhere to balloon shape.
- Using Taylored Expressions Cross Stitch embossing folder emboss
warm grey cardstock. This matches the Warm Greys used to colour the mice.
- Using ATG adhere background to card base.
- Adhere the mice and balloon to card with dimensional foam tape. I used thin foam so the card wasn’t too bulky with the extra thickness of the craft foam.
- Using Ranger Multi Medium Matte liquid glue adhere Happy Birthday.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.