Hey everyone. This month Confessions of a Paper Addict etsy shop is having their first birthday and on their Facebook page they are having a number of scrapbooking challenges. The first challenge I am entering is “Using a Large Photo”.
- Hip Kit Club January and February 2020 kits
- Maggie Holmes Sunny Days
- My Favorite Things Inside Out Stitched Circle die
- American Crafts Thickers Let’s Dance
- Nuvo Drops – Navy Blue and Ripened Pumpkin Crystal Drops, Key Lime Jewel Drops
- Tracing Paper – 110gsm
- Gutermann Topstitching Thread
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
3 thoughts on “Family – every summer has a story- 12 x 12 layout”
I absolutely love this look! Is that vellum? The layout is lovely. 🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Christina.. it is just tracing paper (similar to vellum). Use this as I wanted it to be a bit more transparent than the vellum I had in my stash.
What a wonderful photo Pip, and I love how you have framed the individual images to create you page. it’s stunning