A quick blog post today as I’m trying to get this entered before the deadline for the current Inspired by Challenge – Cele-bear-ate. I wanted to use up some of my patterned paper so took this opportunity to do just that. My inspiration was simply the bear and using the stripes and lines from the inspiration bear.
- My Favorite Things Birthday Bears stamp set
- Poppy Stamps Kitty Paws die
- Kaisercraft Moon and stars dies
- Uniquely Creative Grassy Hills die
- Rosie’s Studio Puffy Stickers and diecut shapes
- Hip Kit Club patterned Paper
- Copic Markers
- Posca Metallic Ink markers
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
2 thoughts on “Inspired by…Cele-bear-ate”
Oh what a gorgeous card Pip – your attention to all the wee details in this card is fantastic, and the overall result delightful
Oh my, your card is SO adorable and so fun! I love the awesome coloring of your sweet bear, your mix of pattterned papers and all your added details are so inspiring. Thank you for inspiring us @ IB with your awesome card this week!