This is my CAS (Clean and Simple) card for the second April AAA Card CAS Challenge on Facebook. This is normally a card exchange group but with COVID-19 pandemic it is a theme event intead and this months theme is Teddy Bears.
- WPlus9 Curious Forest Friends stamp set
- Amy Tangerine pattened paper
- Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
- Tape off a strip across the background cardstock with masking tape and ink blend Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass across the base. Cut down background to be smaller than the cardbase.
- Colour images with copic markers and die cut with matching die set.
- Stamp sentiment and bees with black ink.
- Pop up coloured images with dimensional tape.
- Adhere patterned paper to cardbase and then background to patterned paper.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.