I’ve needed a push to use some of my older supplies and so I looked at my Stamping Bella stamps when this challenge was posted and have quite a few sets that I bought a while back and haven’t used yet. I also used an older die to cut a stencil for the background, see instructions below. Here is my challenge card to be entered into the current AAA Cards CAS Game #159.
- Stamping Bella Oddball Fish
- Sizzix Paint Splash die
- Distress Oxide Ink Mermaid Lagoon
- Kaiserkraft Droplets
- Firstly I created the background by die cutting the Sizzix Paint Splash out of vellum. My intention was to use the vellum diecut as the background but I didn’t like how it looked so I used the outside of the die cut instead. I placed it over the corner of the cardstock and adhered it down with washi tape so it didn’t move.
- I very carefully applied Distress Oxide Ink over the cut out portion of the stencil with a Stencil brush.
- I coloured the fish images with Copic alcohol markers and cut out with my Scan n Cut DX 1200.
- The fish are adhered in three different thickness layers to add dimension.
- Finally I added droplets for air bubbles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.