Hi again everyone. This month AAA Birthday has another great challenge to start 2020. I am exicted to begin the new year with not only a Shaker Card but my very first Process Video to boot! Time to create a Shaker Card everyone and I love flat shakers so visit my YouTube Channel and see how I made it. Hop on over to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Vita Thai as this months guest designer.
- My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday (Image), Polar Bear (Sentiments) stamp sets and Blueprints 27 (Tag) die
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Sullivans Holo Multi embellishments
- Alcohol Markers
- White vellum
Ta Dah…if you want to hear what I sound like, below you will find my very first process video – I hope you enjoy it.
- Ink blended Distress Oxide Inks Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch over Bristol Smooth cardstock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches).
- Cut vellum to allow 1/4 inch flaps on all sides (4 3/4 x 6) and score at 1/4 inch.
- Cut off corners of vellum for easier attaching to background.
- Place double sided tape along all sides of the back of the ink blended panel and attach three sides to panel, leaving a top opening pocket for addition of shaker elements.
- Add shaker elements to pocket and seal up last side.
Note: Image was previously coloured so not included in instructions.
- I coloured a piece of cardstock with Copic Marker YR04 to match the bear image.
- Diecut tag using My Favorite Things Blueprint 27.
- Stamped sentiment with black Ranger Archival Ink.
- Attach sentiment strip to front of card with dimensional tape, and image with glue dots and glue.
- Adhere a few of the shaker embellishments to the front of the card with Glossy Accents.
- Adhere card base to side opening white cardstock with doublesided tape.
I hope you’ve been inspired to create a shaker card and join us in this months challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.