Hi everyone. Age is just a number isn’t it…at AAA Birthday this month you can choose any number you want it to be. Come along to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Izzy as this months Guest Designer.
- Lil Inker Stitched Numbers dies
- My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 die
- Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper
- DMC Cotton
- Alcohol Markers
- Rosie’s Studio Rub ons
- I had the perfect patterned paper from Pinkfresh Studio in my Hip Kit Club February 2019 kit which had the frames already printed on it. To give some dimension I decided to stitch around the frames with DMC cotton. The thicker the cotton the better the dimension.
- I diecut the numbers twice out of white cardstock and adhered them together. I decided which frame each number was going in and then coloured the numbers to match the frame colour with copic alcohol markers.
- I also die cut two hearts and two arrows from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder 5 die set to add to the smaller frames that wouldn’t fit a number.
|963||AP3 (Spectrum Noir)|
|4200||R14 and R05 overlayed|
|* All markers Copics unless stated|
- I applied Rosie’s Studio Rub On Greetings ‘Happy Birthday’ to Moonstone Vellum and cut it out to resemble a flag.
- I had some ribbon which had most of the colours from the background in it so cut that out and adhered it behind the vellum.
- The background of the cardbase was a plain white and didn’t quite feel finished so I simply added black dots with a marker all over the background. I varied the pressure to give different sized dots.
I really love how this card turned out and I hope this has inspired you to join the AAA Birthday Challenge for this month. Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.