Hi everyone, time for another challenge at AAA Birthday. This month it’s a colour palette theme. Come along to the AAA Birthday blog and see what the Design Team has created and a special welcome to Trina as this months Guest Designer.
I wasn’t sure where I was going initially with the colour scheme and you only have to include at least two of the colours but I ended up using all the of them.
- My Favorite Things Leafy Greenery die
- Concord & 9th Friend Like You die
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock
- Blend Distress Oxide Inks over cardstock – Dried Marigold, Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade.
- Die cut leaves out of vellum and glue randomly to card background with Glossy Accents.
- Ink blend Distress Oxide ink colours – Mowed Lawn and Squeezed Lemonade – on Strathmore Bristol cardstock and cut out using Friend Like You die.
- I wanted to add some black into the card so I pulled out My Favorite Things black and white patterned paper and adhered strips on each side of the cutdown background.
I really love how this card turned out and I hope this has inspired you to join the AAA Birthday Challenge for this month. Looking forward to seeing your creations,
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.