I love to try and combine more than one stamp set in a card because lets face it…we all have a few more sets than is practical!!! For this card I used WPlus9 Wishing You and Stamping Bella Scribbled Garden.
I’ll be entering this card in the following two challenges.
- Time Out Challenge – inspired by words
- I took the flowers, moon and happiness froms the quote to design my card.
- Inspired by Laurel
- I loved the colour theme from the inspiration photo.
- I simply stamped the bunnies and moon from the Wplus9 Wishing You set onto copic friendly cardstock, coloured and die cut with matching dies.
- Coloured with copics – W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
- I left the moon white but painted it over with Liquitex Irridescent Medium .
- I have recently bought a set of acrylic paints and wanted to try them out so the background is painted in shades of Pthalo blue mix with white and a smidge of purple. I used Acrylic Paint paper.
- Once the paint was dry I stamped Scribbled Garden from Stamping Bella over the base with Hero Arts Navy Shadow Ink.
- I used Prismacolor Pencil in White to add some shading to the flowers.
- I also stamped some of the stars onto the background with Delicata White and added a few Signo Gel Pen dots in white.
- Die cut three ovals from the Craft Creations Nesting ovals set from another piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp the stars , trail and sentiment with Archival Ink in Cobalt and Rhubarb Stalk and Altenew Limestone and Silverstone. These are warm greys which match the warm greys of the bunnies.
- The front was popped up with dimensional foam and adhered to the painted base.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.